Often times ye want to hop over to Stripe’s (or any other payment processor’s) offices, smash a window with one of their desks, grab their best coffee machine, give ‘em the middle, and then jump out that very same window.
Often times payment processors don’t care whether a chargeback’s fraudulent or not. It’s all your fault, dude, and ye better fix it ASAP or it’s bye-bye account.
@leewyhertlein feels the exact same way. He asks whether using a VCCs to make orders in bulk for your own store is a good idea – to try and bump down that chargeback rate.
Well, turns out it isn’t even Stripe’s fault. More on that inside.
And, as @vortex, @jeremie and @iwanttofly reveal, there may be a way or two to reduce chargebacks (without VCCs and getting in trouble for buying your own stuff).
@vortex even knows how to do just that first hand.
It is no secret that promoting gambling through Facebook Apps has become one of the most successful channels. NetoPartners has got you covered with some tricks & tips to boost your conversion in a smart and successful way. Here’s the inside scoop on how to master FB App campaigns:
1.Target the right audience:
- Focus on Tier 2&3 countries -> They will cost less & have better ROI.
- Big population -> easier to scale!
- IOS converts better & generates higher value even with higher costs.
- Target general audiences -> Men and women 25-65
- Use FB language targeting for better results
2. BE Creative:
Unique content means use ONLY unique content (otherwise you will most probably get banned)
- Use videos! They perform so much better.
- Showcase different Ads for Each placement - Don’t get lazy!
- Choose real people & not models (users will feel more connected)
- Make your users feel like winners: Show a big win while playing the games and focus on the player's emotions.
- Use less gambling terms like deposit, free, bonus and instead, go with strong CTAs like: Try your luck, install now! Register and play
- Optimize your creative to your audience (gender, age, geo location, language)
3. Getting started:
- Test your app & send it to through a QA cycle by the advertiser.
- Work with more than one traffic source if possible.
- When creating your campaigns include different ad sets divided by age group, gender and location.
- A/B test everything you do and optimize accordingly
- Create push notifications for better conversion & value
NetoParters is one of the top affiliate programs in the online gamblign sphere! They exclusively represent a collection of 7 partner brands focusing on slot, scratch card and casino games. They operate in more than 25 GEOs, offer customized commission plans & fast and Secure Payment!
They assist their affiliate partners with the tools and materials to increase revenue via all channels, including Facebook.
NetoPartners has over a decade of experience in the online gambling industry industry, so to take advantage of their expertise join their program now!
@jaybot’s native shenanigans have proven fruitful.
“Was XXX Green. That's probably a milestone.” - @jaybot
“It seems like things are finally getting tamed.” - also @jaybot
Plus, his Todo list, most important bits highlighted:
-Stop losing money.
-Test different headline and subheadings on LPs.
-Create visual clickbait on purpose with high CTR low CPC
-Add a modal exit intent script for desktop (anyone have a copy-paste for that already?)
-Start rotating ad images (on purpose) every 2-3 weeks
-Automatically adjust bids based on best converting times
From the depths of Lazy Neo’s mind, @twinaxe reveals the truth about mixing up push traffic with dating offers why that’s a bad idea.
The problem’s not that dating doesn’t convert on push – on the contrary.
Why then is it a bad idea?
Because everyone has to make money, not just your average affiliate but the offer owners too.
So even if that pretty offer converts like hotcakes, ye better think twice and ping your AM to check up on the advertiser’s happiness levels.
For a deep dive go follow @twinaxe’s trails here and be sure to check his experiment too.
@iwanttofly asks: “Who has awesome solar or other home offers?”
Where else do you think on the world wide web would ye get a response?
Only on STM, of course.
@jack_l, @jaybot, @bhal07 and others reveal what’s currently working and recommend a few offers and networks to roll with.
The best part?
Yours truly takes all the credit.