Affiliate Wine? Indubitably.
In simpler scribbles -- is there such a thing as affiliate wine offers?
But let's first see what caused this thread by another legendary STMer.
The late and great Caurmen (Hugh Hancock) became friends with @johna5150 thanks to their love for fine whisky (be sure to dig out and read this entire story over on @johna5150's profile)
But as of late, @johna5150's love for wine hath grown and now he wants to know if there are any legitimate offers to promote in the wine industry.
And he wonders...perhaps not the selling of wine itself but wine education, accessories, membership sites, paid forums, tours and more.
Are there such affiliate things?
Wine people are, quote, "irrationally passionate".
Why? 'Cuz they'd spend $300 for a bottle that'd disappear in a week.
There's wine.com, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, CellarTracker, Vivino and others.
But is there more? Affiliate more?
Indubitably so there is, my friend.
Wine subscription services.
"A wine social network" (idea that popped up, just like that one real estate social network).
A magic wine wand of ye olde times, pre-sold so good it's making legendary marketers buy it...right now. They're buying their own offers, man.
Themed boxes for people with deep pockets, idea courtesy of @jack_l
Overpriced wine coolers -- these babies cost an arm, a leg and a kidney, on average.
Way more, but this post's getting lengthy.
[SPONSORED] How to Monetize the Dating Vertical
The Dating Vertical is an "evergreen" vertical that's always hot, and always in-season.
Below are some tips on how you can monetize this lucrative vertical.
Tip #1: Understand Your Audience
- Pick an audience. There are many subniches in dating. Pick an audience to target. Examples: Straight vs. gay, age range, common desiresfetishes, etc.
- Target them in your campaign. Figure out how to target the audience you picked. Are there publishersplacements where your audience hangs out that you can target? Does the ad platform provide categories in targeting options?
- Design your creatives to appeal to them. Research to identify what your target audience is looking for on dating sites. This will help you to craft your message and angle when designing creatives.
Tip #2: Be Creative
- Be creative when designing creatives. Innovate - don't just rip from spy tools.
Tip #3: Work On Your Traffic Volume
Once you've found some good creatives, scale your traffic!
- Constantly look for more places where you can advertise.
- If targeting a niche audience, try to target related audiences andor more general audiences by calling out the niche audience in your creatives.
- Increase your bid.
Tip #4: Find the Best Dating Offers
- The offer can make or break your campaign. So make sure to test lots of offers to find the diamonds in the rough.
VIP Response launched Flingr in May as an in-house chat oriented dating concept in TIER 1 English speakinggeos and has quickly become the top-performing dating brand within the company. Be sure to give this awesome offer a test!
To Team or to 'Lean'?
@dante7 wants to know:
What's the best way to build a team?
What if your brand-spanking-new Operations Manager snags yer campaigns right under yer nose and retires on Bora Bora?
Or should you build what is known as a 'lean' team? Outsourcing to agencies and getting VAs.
Pros and cons to both.
Many experienced STMers chime in and give priceless advice on the hiring-and-scaling-end of things.
Do ye want an empire or do ye want freedom?
Your choice, tough guy.
Plus, one man's Taboola secrets cut loose.
Wise TikTok Misadventures
Poor @bc_red’s TIkTok Misadventures have brought forth a mega-ton of learnings.
Just how "genius" TikTok’s business approvals process is
Why TikTok doesn’t like dolarydoos in their ads
Why yer creatives need a human or AI voiceover.
TikTok-style text/buttons work better
The 1 type of landing page that has consistently gotten over 20% CTRs and why others fail
Why pitching yer product in the first 3-5 seconds doesn’t work on TiTok and what to do instead
How are my bullet point writing skills?